Tuesday 15 September 2015

Mistwood - time has passed

Life in Mistwood has been peaceful since the events of The Trolls of Mistwood. People have begun to feel safe in the village by the Gravic Swamp. But something evil this way comes...

Just a brief update on where I'm at with adventures.

Curse of Mistwood is currently being written by Daniel Bishop and myself. Brian is on board again for maps and I'm doing illustrations as often as I can. I'm actually starting to get that excited feeling about seeing the light in that long long tunnel ahead with this one.
The Freezing of Claeridge Pass is also coming along slowly. I'm dividing my time as best I can between writing this adventure, writing Mistwood and doing my day job. Here are some works in progress in terms of art.




No comments:

Post a Comment