Sunday 9 February 2014

Interesting times at home. I'm currently working on 3 new adventures - slow and steady.

The Curse of Mistwood has started to come together. This afternoon I was penciling up some draft covers. I know working on the art is not really progressing the adventure but I have been writing as well.

The adventure takes place shortly after the events of The Trolls of Mistwood. Life has returned to normal in Mistwood except for a few loose ends. Such as a Baron that just happens to be a Prime Troll.

The PCs need to remove the curse from the Baron by tracing the source to an alternative world where the main sentient beings are...

Well, hopefully I can get this adventure up and ready this quarter.

Another adventure, as yet untitled, is a resurrected adventure I wrote back in the late 80s, early 90s for a regular gaming group I was with. School friends. I found it and was looking over the old grid paper maps and realised this adventure needs publishing.

Lastly, I'm trying to put together a shorter project for D.A.M.N magazine. Hopefully for a future issue.

Well, that's it for today.
Cheers, David.

No comments:

Post a Comment